For rookies, juniors and seniors:
- There will be a minimum of 8 practices and games each season.
- All players must register and pay before playing.
- Each team should consist of 8 players, preferably 9, with at least one girl.
- Teams may wear different color shorts, but ALL players must wear the same shorts. The shorts must be the same brand, color and style. You many buy them yourselves or let us know and we will order them on Eastbay for you. Teams must still wear the BDL jersey tops.
- All adult teams will play a minimum of 6 games. If you make it to the championship game, you will play 8 games.
- Adults who do not have a team will be assigned a team.
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER YOUR OWN TEAM IN THE ADULT DIVISION, PLEASE CONTACT BDL OR BERT ASAP!
For ALL divisions:
- If we are able to get the gym, there may be more games and practices. Please check the website daily for updates on practices and games.